This Spanish rice recipe has nice flavor without being too spicy. In 20 minutes you’ll have a tasty side dish that is easy to prepare.
- 1 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp jalapeno pepper
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 cup Tomato - diced
Total Fat 3g
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat; sauté onion and jalapeno until tender.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil, add Zone orzo stirring frequently, until tender and water is almost all absorbed, about 14 minutes.
- Stir in tomato, sautéed onion, garlic powder and oregano.
- Fluff orzo gently with fork before serving.