Feast on this colorful dish, a recipe that blends Zone PastaRx Orzo with poblano and yellow bell peppers, onion, garlic and cilantro.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (fresh, finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 2 Poblano peppers (diced)
- 1/2 cup Yellow bell pepper (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- Melt the butter in a large sauté pan.
- Add onion and garlic cook until slightly translucent.
- Add minced cilantro and Zone PastaRx Orzo, stirring until the orzo is golden.
- Add diced poblano and yellow peppers.
- Add water, Salt & Pepper. Let come to a boil.
- Cover, and heat to medium and cook until water is absorbed.