The beans add a bit of variety to this easy recipe for a quick lunch or dinner. Mix up the beans each time you make this colorful meal.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 2 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 tsp Dehydrated Onion Flakes
- 1/4 cup Garbanzo Beans Canned (rinsed/drained)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- to taste Salt & Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook Zone orzo as directed. Add spinach for last 3 minutes.
- Drain. Reserve 1/2 cup of liquid. Set aside.
- Add orzo back to pan. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Add a little of the reserved pasta water to achieve desired moistness. Heat to desired temperature.