Easy to prepare, light, healthy and delicious. This one belongs in your recipe file.
- heaping 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Asparagus, trimmed - cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 10 Cherry tomatoes - halved
- 2 tbsp Olives - halved
- 1 tbsp Grated parmesan
- Cook orzo as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add onion, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring until onion is tender.
- Add asparagus pieces; cook until asparagus just tender.
- Stir in orzo.
- Add tomatoes, olives and cheese.
- Cook, stirring until just heated through.