Easy to prepare, light, healthy and delicious. This one belongs in your recipe file.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Asparagus, trimmed - cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 10 Cherry tomatoes - halved
- 2 Tbsp Olives - halved
- 1 Tbsp Grated parmesan
- Cook orzo as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add onion and asparagus pieces, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring until tender.
- Stir in orzo and tomatoes. Cook, stirring until just heated through.
- Top with olives and cheese.