Peanut butter, soy sauce and crunchy cabbage add an Asian flair to this noodle dish.
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1 Tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Peanut Butter (chunky)
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Chicken Broth (divided)
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Red Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Zucchini (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Carrots (shredded)
- 2 Tbsp Perdue Short Cuts (chopped, or leftover chicken)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Fresh cilantro (optional)
Total Fat 10
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Fusilli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together cider vinegar, peanut butter, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of chicken broth. Set aside.
- Spray a skillet with olive oil cooking spray. Heat on medium-high.
- Add red cabbage, zucchini, carrots, remaining 2 tablespoons of chicken broth and garlic. Cook 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in cooked fusilli and chicken.
- Top with cilantro leaves.