Creamy avocado, citrus and crunchy jicama make a nutritious lunch when paired with chicken breast.
- 4 cups Jicama (peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes)
- 2 tbsps Lime Juice (fresh-squeezed)
- 1/4 tsp Salt (to taste)
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice (fresh squeezed)
- 2 Oranges (peeled)
- 1/2 Avocado (cubed)
- 2 tbsps Cilantro (fresh, minced)
- 1 cup Perdue Short Cuts (chopped), or leftover chicken breast)
- Toss jicama with fresh squeezed orange juice, lime, and salt.
- Leave it to marinate for up to 3 hours.
- Add oranges, avocado, and cilantro to jicama and toss to coat and top with chicken.