Fresh-from-the-garden vegetables can truly make this a summer favorite whether its served hot or cold.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1/4 cup Lentils (canned, rinsed and drained)
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup Cucumber (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Low-fat Feta (crumbled)
- 2 tsp Dried Oregano
Total Fat 12g
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions.
- Rinse in cold water if you are having a cold dish.
- Mix lentils (warm or cold), tomato, cucumber, red onion, vinegar, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and cooked orzo in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and oregano.