Fresh from the garden vegetables can truly make this a summer favorite whether its served hot or cold.
- heaping 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Lentils canned - rinsed and drained
- 6 Cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1/4 cup Chopped cucumber - chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped red onion - chopped
- 2 tbsps Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 Lemon - juiced
- 1 1/2 tbsps Low-fat feta - crumbled
- 2 tsps Dried oregano
- Prepare Zone orzo according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water to stop cooking. (Drain again if you are having a cold dish.)
- Mix lentils (warm or cold), tomato, cucumber, red onion; vinegar, lemon juice, oil and cooked orzo.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and oregano.