This is a great go-to dinner for weeknights when you just don’t know what to prepare.
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Onion - chopped
- 1/2 clove Garlic - pressed
- 5 oz Baby spinach
- 1 tbsp Fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Fresh dill - or 1/3 dried
- to taste Salt and pepper
Total Fat 12g
- Cook Zone fusilli as directed. Reserve 1/2 cup of liquid and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and add onion. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté until wilted.
- Add baby spinach to wilt for about 30 seconds.
- Toss into fusilli and moisten with reserved liquid to desired consistency, adding slowly (you may not want to use all).
- Sprinkle with herbs, salt and pepper.