Enjoy fusilli with baby spinach and tomato sauce with grated Parmesan and oregano. That’s Italian!
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup Tomato sauce
- 2 1/2 cups Baby spinach
- 2 tsps Grated Parmesan
- to taste Oregano
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Cook Zone fusilli as directed. Reserve 1/2 cup of liquid and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and tomato sauce, add baby spinach. Heat to wilt for about 30 seconds.
- Toss into fusilli and moisten with reserved liquid, to desired consistency, adding slowly (you may not want to use all).
- Sprinkle with cheese, oregano, salt and pepper.