This dish is as delicious as it is colorful. Fresh broccoli is great, but you won’t miss out with a high quality frozen broccoli.
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1 1/2 cup Broccoli - florets (whole or chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Onion - chopped
- 1 slice Canadian bacon - chopped (18g)
- 1/3 clove Garlic - pressed
- to taste Herbs (such as thyme, sage, oregano or tarragon)
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Cook Zone fusilli as directed. Add broccoli for the last 5 minutes. Drain reserving 1/2 cup of liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and add onion. Sauté for a few minutes, add Canadian bacon and garlic, sauté until warmed through.
- Toss in fusilli and moisten with reserved liquid, to desired consistency, adding slowly.
- Sprinkle with herbs, red pepper flakes salt and pepper.