Enjoy fusilli pasta with Italian chicken sausage, mixed with bell peppers, tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- Cooking spray
- 1 Bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 onion
- 2 Tbsps water
- 1 link Chicken sausage (Al fresco brand sweet Italian, sliced, then quartered)
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 Small Side Salad with Dressing (see recipe in snacks/sides)
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Fusilli according to package directions. Set aside.
- Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray and sauté the pepper on medium-high for 5 minutes, add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Add the sausage and tomato sauce.
- Stir in the fusilli.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve with Small Side Salad with Dressing.