This Primavera is made with colorful spring vegetables, lime juice, vinegar, and topped with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1/2 cup Broccoli - chopped
- 1/4 cup Yellow bell pepper - chopped
- 1/4 cup Cucumber - chopped
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms - chopped
- 4 Cherry tomatoes - halved
- 5 Olives - coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Red onion
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp Grated parmesan
Total Fat 12g
- Prepare Zone Fusilli according to package directions.
- Rinse in cold water to stop cooking. Refrigerate, set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk in the extra virgin olive oil, lime juice, mozzarella, vinegar, salt and pepper, set aside.
- Chop all the vegetables.
- In a bowl large enough to hold everything, mix all the chopped vegetables and orzo.
- Drizzle with dressing and Parmesan.