Just as tasty as the traditional Italian recipe with meatballs that are low in fat and full of flavor.
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1 cup Zucchini - cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Frozen cooked turkey meatballs - quartered, Butterball Italian style
- 2/3 cup Tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Mozzarella cheese, shredded, part skim milk
- Prepare fusilli according to package directions. Add the zucchini for the last 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a serving bowl, cut the meatball into quarters, add sauce, basil, and microwave until warm.
- Drain the fusilli and zucchini. and stir in 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil.
- Combine with the warm meatball sauce, and stir in 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with cheese and mangia.