Just as tasty as the traditional Italian recipe with meatballs that are low in fat and full of flavor.
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1 cup Zucchini - cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Frozen Butterball Italian Style turkey meatballs - quartered
- 2/3 cup Tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Mozzarella cheese, shredded, part skim milk
- Prepare fusilli as directed. Add the zucchini for the last 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a serving bowl, cut the meatball into quarters, add sauce, basil, and microwave until warm.
- Combine drained fusilli and zucchini with the warm meatball sauce. Stir in 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with cheese and mangia.