The beans in this classic recipe add a nice touch of flavor and go well with the fusilli.
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Clove garlic
- 3 Plum tomatoes - chopped
- 1 1/2 tsps Grated Parmesan
- to taste Basil
- to taste Oregano
- 1 tbsp Parsley - chopped
- 3 tbsps Cannellini beans, Bush's - rinsed/drained
- to taste Salt and pepper
Total Fat 11g
- Cook Zone fusilli as directed. Reserve 1/2 cup of liquid and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and garlic in a medium saucepan.
- Add chopped tomato, beans and dried herbs.
- Add some of the reserved pasta liquid and stir to desired sauce consistency.
- Pour over pasta and season with Parmesan, salt and pepper.