Dijon mustard, garlic and Tabasco add a tangy kick to tender steamed fiddleheads.
- 4 cups (20 oz.) Fiddlehead Ferns (rinsed and trimmed)
- 1 tbsp Dr. Sears Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsps Dijon Mustard
- 3 tbsps Water
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 2 drops Tabasco
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- Salt & Pepper
Total Fat 4
- Steam the fiddleheads over hot water for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix the dressing ingredients and stir well.
- Toss fiddleheads in dressing just before serving.