Transition into fall with this crisp, zesty salad that combines a sweet crunch of apple with lemon flavored veggies.
This recipe takes an average salad and creates a refreshing meal or side dish for when you need a new way to spice up your everyday salad. Sweet apples and zesty veggies paired with smooth feta cheese is sure to satisfy all your taste buds.
- 2 tbsps Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsps Water
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 1 Bulb of fennel (half pound, thinly sliced, including some of the feathery tops)
- 1 Apple (thinly sliced)
- 2 Celery stalks (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Low fat feta cheese
- Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, water, and salt & pepper in a medium bowl. This will make the dressing.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.