Apple sauce and pumpkin pie spice turn this Zone Pasta Orzo recipe into a fragrant warm breakfast, perfect for any morning. Only 5 minutes when you cook the pasta and oats the night before.
- 1 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1/4 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Stevia (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup 0%-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Pecans (halved)
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo and steel cut oats according to package directions, the night before.
- Heat the cooked orzo with applesauce in the microwave.
- Stir in pumpkin pie spice, stevia and extra virgin olive oil.
- Top with yogurt and pecans.