This south of the border recipe makes a great addition to your summertime meals.
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1/2 clove Garlic - pressed
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup 0%-Fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- to taste Salt
- 1 Tbsp Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp Scallions - sliced
- 2 Tbsp Yellow bell pepper - chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Black beans canned - rinsed/drained
- 3 Olives - sliced
Total Fat 12g
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Fusilli according to package directions.
- Rinse in cold water to stop cooking. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile in a large serving bowl, gently whisk together garlic, salsa, olive oil, yogurt, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and salt.
- Stir in cooked pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.