This colorful dish is sure to engage the senses with the infusion of tangerine.
- heaping 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 1/2 cup Broccoli slaw Dole
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper - sliced
- 2 tbsps Water chestnuts - canned, chopped
- 1/4 Tangerine - cut in half across the segments. tangerine - cut in half across the segments.
- 1 tbsp Fresh-squeezed tangerine juice - (squeeze the remainder of the tangerine)
- 2 tsps Sesame seeds
- 2 tbsps Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
Total Fat 11g
- Prepare Zone orzo according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water to stop cooking. Drain and rinse again. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix broccoli slaw with pepper slices, water chestnuts, tangerine pieces (only 1/4 the tangerine), tangerine juice, sesame seeds, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil.