This colorful dish is sure to engage the senses with the infusion of tangerine.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper - sliced
- 2 Tbsp Water chestnuts - canned, chopped
- 1/4 Tangerine - cut in half across the segments. tangerine - cut in half across the segments.
- 1 Tbsp Fresh-squeezed tangerine juice - (squeeze the remainder of the tangerine)
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
Total Fat 11g
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water to stop cooking. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix broccoli slaw with pepper slices, water chestnuts, tangerine pieces (only 1/4 the tangerine), tangerine juice, sesame seeds, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes.