No need to call for take-out with this Chinese inspired dish. Want a little more heat? Add some Tabasco.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 1/2 cups Bird's Eye frozen steam-fresh broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas and water chestnuts - cooked per package instructions
- 2 Tbsp Scallion - white part (space) chopped for omelet, green part garnish
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp Low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions.
- Add Bird’s Eye frozen steam-fresh broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas and water chestnuts for the last 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, sauté white part of scallion and garlic in toasted sesame oil.
- Add the soy sauce, orzo and cooked vegetables and cook until warm.
- Scramble in the egg whites.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.