No need to call for take-out with this Chinese inspired dish. Want a little more heat? Add some Siracha.
- heaping 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 1/2 cups Bird's Eye frozen steam-fresh broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas and water chestnuts - cooked per package instructions
- 2 Egg whites
- 2 tbsps Scallion - white part (space) chopped for omelet, green part garnish
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Toasted sesame oil
- Prepare Zone pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water to stop cooking. Set aside.
- While the orzo is cooking, cook Bird’s Eye frozen steam-fresh broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas and water chestnuts per package instructions and set aside with cooked orzo.
- Meanwhile, sauté white part of scallion and garlic in olive oil and organic toasted sesame oil.
- Scramble in the egg whites.
- Add the orzo and cooked vegetables and cook until warm.