Fresh spinach, mozzarella, and diced tomatoes make this a meal that can be enjoyed all year long.
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 2 cup Spinach
- 1 cup Diced tomatoes drained
- 3 tbsps Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock - as needed
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic - pressed
- 2 tbsps Mozzarella cheese, shredded, part skim milk
- 1 tbsp Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a saucepan, prepare Zone Fusilli according to package directions. Add spinach for the last 2-3 minutes.
- Drain pasta, reserve 1/2 cup of liquid and set aside.
- Put the pasta back into the saucepan, add the tomatoes, stock, spices, cheeses and as much reserved pasta water as you want to the saucepan. Stir until warm.
- Drizzle with oil and serve.