Lemon Parmesan and garlic spice up these nutritious Rainbow chard leaves.
- 1 lb Swiss Chard (remove stems, chopped)
- 3 tbsps Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tbsps Water
- 2 tsps Lemon Zest
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsps Dr. Sears Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan (grated)
Total Fat 9
- Remove stems from chard and finely chop, setting aside the leaves.
- To make a dressing combine the lemon juice, water, lemon zest, 1/4 tsp salt and garlic powder in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in extra virgin olive oil. Set aside.
- Put the chard stems and leaves into a large bowl and toss gently with the Parmesan and about 2/3 of the lemon dressing.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.