Ginger, tomato, and butternut squash is slightly spicy, but cool and creamy. This dish is excellent as a hot entree or as a cold salad.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Shallot (chopped)
- 2 tsps Ginger root (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Curry powder
- 1/4 cup Butternut squash (cubed)
- 1/3 cup Thai Kitchen Light coconut milk (shaken)
- 1/3 cup Hunt's Canned fire-roasted diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1/3 cup Cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp Fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 1/2 oz Shrimp
Total Fat 11
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in medium sauté pan, heat oil on medium. Add shallots, ginger and curry powder; cook 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add squash, coconut milk, and tomatoes. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Uncover; stir in cauliflower. Cook another 15 minutes or until squash and cauliflower are tender, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp for the last 3 minutes.
- Serve over Zone PastaRx Orzo. Garnish with cilantro.