Better than mashed potatoes and much healthier.
Categories: Snacks / Sides
- 1 16-oz bag Frozen cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Kitchen Basics unsalted chicken stock
- 3 1/2 tbsps 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil, drizzle
- Salt and Pepper - To Taste
Total Fat 3g
- Cook cauliflower with the stock in microwave for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked but still a bit crunchy, not mushy.
- Put all ingredients, except extra virgin olive oil, into a blender, stick blender or food processor and puree until the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Serve and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.