Sweet carrots, pineapples and creamy orzo make this breakfast taste like dessert. Cinnamon and nutmeg warm up the flavor to get you going in the morning. If you cook the Zone PastaRx the night before it only takes 5 minutes to prepare in the morning.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 2 Tbsp 2% Milk
- 1/4 cup Carrots (grated)
- 2 Tbsp Canned pineapple Chunks
- 1/3 cup 0%-Fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Stevia (to taste)
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions, or the night before for a 5 minute recipe.
- Microwave the orzo, milk, grated carrot and pineapple for 2 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt, cinnamon, vanilla extract, nutmeg, extra virgin olive oil, stevia and chia seeds.