This California roll is a delicious blend of soy and ginger-infused orzo, while creamy avocado and crisp cucumber make this a cooling and nutritious dish.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1/2 clove Garlic (minced)
- Stevia (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp KAME Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1/2 Cucumber (seeds scraped, thinly sliced)
- 2 Scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 Avocado (coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 (6 oz) can Crab Meat (coarsely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Pickled Ginger (coarsely chopped)
Total Fat 11
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions.
- Squeeze 2 tablespoons lime juice into a small bowl. Stir in garlic, stevia,fish sauce, soy, and red chili flakes.
- Slice cucumber in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scrape out and discard seeds. Thinly slice cucumber and green onion.
- Slice avocado in half and discard pit, cut one half in half. Scoop flesh from peel. Coarsely chop avocado and crab.
- Place orzo in a large bowl. Pour dressing on top. Add remaining prepared ingredients.
- Gently toss until evenly mixed.