Frozen broccoli is put to good use in this great tasting meal. This an easy meal to make with ingredients you have on hand in the pantry or the freezer.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli (frozen)
- 2 Tbsp Sundries Tomatoes (sliced or chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Cook Zone PastaRx Orzo as directed with broccoli.
- Drain. Reserve 1/2 cup of liquid and set aside.
- Add orzo back to pan. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat to desired temperature.
- Add some reserved pasta water if you want a little “sauce.”