Bring some of the flavors of Italy to your summer meals with the combination of sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and orzo.
- heaping 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Vegetable broth
- 6 hearts Artichoke heart canned - quartered
- 1 1/2 tbsps Slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp Sun dried tomatoes - chopped
- 2 tbsps Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Bring both the broth and Zone orzo to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium and cook until broth is absorbed, stirring all the while.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.