Bring some of the flavors of Italy to your summer meals with the combination of sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and orzo.
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Artichoke Hearts (canned, quartered)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Almonds (slivered)
- 2 Tbsp Sun-dried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Bring both the broth and Zone PastaRx Orzo to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium and cook until broth is absorbed, about 20 minutes, stirring all the while.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.