Wake up to a delightfully fruity morning of almond blueberry orzo, seasoned with cinnamon and topped with a dollop of yogurt. Yum!
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup 2% Milk
- 1 1/2 tbsps Almond butter
- 1 1/2 tsps Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2/3 cup 0%-fat Greek yogurt
- Stevia sweetener (for flavor)
- Prepare Zone pasta according to package directions. Drain and add back to pan.
- Stir in milk, lower heat and continue to cook down.
- Stir in blueberries, almond butter, vanilla and cinnamon until all is warmed and is the consistency you desire.
- Remove from heat stir in blueberries and split into 2 bowls top with a 1/3 cup of yogurt and serve.