Wake up to a delightfully fruity morning of almond blueberry orzo, seasoned with cinnamon and topped with a dollop of yogurt. Yum!
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1/2 cup 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 4 tsp Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Stevia Sweetener (to taste)
- 2/3 cup 0%-Fat Greek Yogurt
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions. Drain and add back to pan.
- Stir in milk, lower heat and continue to cook down.
- Stir in blueberries, almond butter, vanilla, cinnamon and stevia until all is warmed and is the consistency you desire.
- Remove from heat and split into 2 bowls. Top each with a 1/3 cup of yogurt and serve.