Enjoy this salsa verde flavored with cilantro and cumin on chopped veggies, salad or in a burrito.
- 1 lb Tomatillos (husked and chopped)
- 1/2 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 Serrano Pepper (minced)
- 2 tbsps Cilantro (fresh, chopped)
- 1 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 tsps Salt
- 2 cups Water
Total Fat 5g
- Place all ingredients into sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat and simmer until soft about 10-15 minutes.
- Puree with an immersion blender.