Here's another quick and easy meal. I borrowed the method for cooking the orzo from a ZoneFast recipe.
1 cup fire roasted frozen peppers and onions, chopped (I use Trader Joe’s)
1 ½ teaspoons olive oil
1 package Zone Orzo
1 ½ cups chicken broth
Garlic powder to your taste
Spices: cumin, coriander and chili powder
S&P to your taste
1. Place peppers and onions on a parchment paper covered baking sheet in a preheated 425 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Heat olive oil a skillet.
3. Add the dry orzo the skillet and stir for a minute or two.
4. Add chicken stock ¼ cup at a time until liquid is absorbed; stir frequently so is doesn’t stick. Add garlic, and spices about half way through cooking time (total cooking time will be about 8 to 10 minutes).
5. Add salt and pepper, if desired, and serve.