You could purchase Zone books, start with A Week In The Zone, then maybe Toxic Fat. There is a wealth of information on the zonediet site, start with...
1. Go to the Zone Diet Body Fat Calculator on this site, enter ...it will tell you how many protein blocks you need to eat per day. here's the link... http://www.zonediet.com/Tools/Calcu...fault.aspx
2. Go to the Quick Start Guide and read the Basic Zone Rules tab: http://www.zonediet.com/Tools/Quick...fault.aspx
3. Check out the Meal Planner for some meal and snack examples: http://www.zonediet.com/EATING/7Day...fault.aspx
4. Check out the Zone Food Blocks tab of the Quick Start Guide for foods that you can substitute into the meal and snack examples if you don't like or have the foods on hand:http://www.zonediet.com/Tools/Quick...fault.aspx
5. Use the "Search" feature in the upper right corner of the website to type in keywords for your questions -- it's amazing how much you can learn from that! For example, I typed in "hunger adjustments" and got a ton of info on how to adjust my foods and blocks to extend the periods between hunger.