ORZO ASIAN SYLE
This is an easy way to have a “rice” and veggie meal with Asian flavors.
1 2 - serving package Zone Orzo
¾ cup bok choi, sliced or chopped
¾ cup frozen mixed Asian veggies
2 tsp light olive oil
1 clove minced garlic
Grated fresh ginger, to taste
Red pepper flakes, to taste
A little apple cider vinegar
A little Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (or you can substitute soy sauce)
Optional: you can substitute organic toasted sesame oil for up to half of the olive oil
1. Cook orzo according to Zone directions.
2. Sauté the garlic and bok choi in the olive oil for a few minutes. Add the rest of the veggies and continue to cook until they’re heated through but still tender.
3. Add the ginger and red peppers flakes, and cook another minute or two.
4. Stir the Braggs and vinegar together in a small prep dish. Add the mixture to the veggies and remove from the heat.
5. Serve the veggies on top of orzo.