I did that one last night - delicious!
1 trout fillet (actually another fish was originally recommended e.g. cod, but I decided to go with the trout)
small bunch of basil leaves
handful of cherry tomatoes halved (1/2-1 cup or so)
1 small zucchini
few black olives, or antipasti mix (I patted them with the paper towel to remove extra oil)
1 garlic clove
1 tsp (or more) of squeezed lemon juice) + some lemon zest
olive oil, sea salt, pepper
1) prepare the dressing: in a pestle and mortar bash the basil leaves and garlic with the pinch of sea salt until you get a paste. Add a teaspoon of olive oil, and lemon juice and zest and mix. Chop the olives or antipasti mix and add to the dressing.
2) Cut the zucchini into small squares. Spray your pan with some olive oil and fry them until softened.
3) Transfer the zucchini to the baking tray. Spread them in one layer, throw in cherry tomatoes. Make a gap in the middle and put the fish there. Pour the dressing over the whole thing - mine was thick so I spooned it over the veggies and fish. Sprinkle fish with extra sea salt
4) Scatter some basil leaves all over and bake for 20 min or so until the fish is done.
5) Serve with rocket leaves on the side (or on top of the veggies)
I also had a cup of stawberries and a small square of dark chocolate for dessert