Zone Labs was founded in 1995 by Dr. Barry Sears to develop dietary products based on his #1 New York Times bestseller to control diet-induced inflammation for a lifetime. The following job opportunities are available to support the Zone Diet brand in Peabody, Massachusetts. We look forward to helping you advance your career!
Find Zone Labs on LinkedIn, where you can learn more about our organization and staff.
Browse our current job openings below.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a workhorse with experience in marketing strategy, development, deployment, and best practices. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support creative strategy and manage the creative process for email, web content, DM campaigns, and print and video collateral targeted at new and existing consumer audiences.
- Partner with creative resources, including designers, writers, developers, and 3rd-party vendors as required to successfully launch marketing programs on time, scope, and budget.
- Analyze campaigns and make recommendations to improve ROI.
- Managing email campaigns (we use MailChimp), coding web updates within a content management system (we use WordPress), measure web performance (we use Google Analytics).
- Comfortable making regular website posts and updates to the Zone family of websites.
- Manage social media engagement and advertising development and execution, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and any other necessary platforms.
- Experience with writing/editing blog articles and/or press releases, and basic knowledge of Photoshop to prepare imagery for online content, newsletters, social media, website.
- Maintain marketing calendar, and over project budgets and production schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Marketing experience in the corporate sphere.
- Creatively and technologically savvy with excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Willing to get hands to execute programs; known as a person who gets things done.
- Excellent writing and basic design skills across online and print formats, leveraging Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience working with content management systems to make website updates.
- Experience managing marketing communications through a CMS is a plus.
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus: health and wellness, supplements, athletic performance diet, weight loss.
Apply for Marketing Associate position. ()
Zone Labs is an equal opportunity employer.